How to hack Restaurant City Level

Your Ad Here

[postlink]http://howtocollections.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-hack-restaurant-city-level.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LNUodWGBYYendofvid [starttext]
How to hack Restaurant City Level

Requirements:
Mozilla FireFox 3 (not 3.5)
Cheat Engine 5.5

Restaurant City has been a long known Facebook Application. It took me a while figuring out how to upgrade my pet.

Here are some Restaurant City cheats that I learned that I'd like to share with you...

Requirements:
Mozilla FireFox 3 (not 3.5)
Cheat Engine 5.5

1.Login to your account
2.Open Cheat Engine 5.5
3.Click The process icon and select Firefox at the bottom.
4.Check Hex, also scan read-only memory and 8 bytes.
5.Copy and paste the code into the value bar.
6.Click first scan, you should end up with 1 address, right click that address and click disassemble.
7.Right click the highlighted address and click "change register at this location"
8.Click OK and check EAX and type in any number from 100-100000

Pet Society has been a long known Facebook Application. It took me a while figuring out how to upgrade my pet.

Here are some Restaurant City cheats that I learned that I'd like to share with you...
[endtext]
Your Ad Here

No comments: